Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Zulutrade, or what to do when you are bored

OK. I told you already that I am stuck in the land of Boredom so I have plenty of free time to play around with everything that has nothing to do with my real life.

When I was young I wanted to work in the finance business. That's why I took my bachelor from a Business University in Athens. On the other hand my love was always Computers, and that’s why I choose the Informatics department of that University. Computers became my job but the madness for economics is still in my head. So I still spend sometime on new ways of investing my money.

This madness led me to www.zulutrade.com. It is an online platform to "play" in the FOREX market. You can open a demo account and start with 50.000 dollars.

It is absolutely amazing how easily you can lose or gain money. I managed to lose 6.500 dollars in 15 minutes and then earn 8.000 in 1 hour. If you are interested on such things give it a try (off course I recommend you to try the demo account. In order to open a regular account you have to spend months on learning how these things really work). The main characteristic of this platform is that you can bind your account with other investors (or gamblers if you prefer) and automatically follow their commands (when they open or close a position an equivalent command is given for your account).

So find the best ones and let them win money for you… or just continue working to earn enough money to pay your rent at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment